Blood-soaked killer ‘tortured man to demise’ after ‘week-long crack bender’

A torture maniac hunted by police had reportedly been on a week-long “crack and booze” binge earlier than inflicting deadly accidents to his sufferer.

Alan Lawson, 36, was assaulted and left for lifeless in Saltcoats, Scotland, on Sunday, dying two days later in hospital. His demise is being handled as homicide.

The unnamed attacker is alleged to have boasted on Snapchat in regards to the beating, with footage exhibiting the topless and bloodied torturer in a blood-spattered room, the Daily Record stories.

READ MORE: Man ‘tortured to demise’ earlier than blood-soaked attacker ‘boasted in sick footage on-line’

Click right here for updates on crime throughout the nation.

Unnamed attacker of Alan Lawson
The unnamed attacker is alleged to have shared footage on-line

The man is believed to have held Alan hostage at a property in Largs over the weekend, the place he allegedly claimed he chained Alan to a radiator, whereas he was crushed and stabbed, earlier than dumping him again at his flat.

Police swooped on the Largs home on Wednesday afternoon. Officers continued to be stationed exterior the property all through Thursday.

Sources instructed the Daily Record that Alan’s killer, who remains to be on the run, flipped after days spent smoking cocaine and consuming to extra. One stated: “He had been on a bender for every week – consuming and smoking crack.

Police presence outside Lawson's home in Saltcoats
Police presence exterior Lawson’s house in Saltcoats

“He lost it and launched into the most vicious, horrendous attack on poor Alan. He said he had him chained up to the radiator and had attacked him repeatedly over two or three days. He split his skull open and slashed him. When the booze and drugs wore off he came to his senses and panicked, so he took Alan back to his house and just dumped him there, leaving him for dead.”

Neighbours in Largs instructed of their shock as police descended on their quiet road. One native stated: “There were always guys coming and going and they liked to party. But there was no indication any of them were capable of something like this.

“No one would ever count on one thing this horrific to occur on their doorstep. He might simply come again right here and it makes my blood run chilly to think about it.”

Alan Lawson
Lawson died in hospital two days after the assault

Police Scotland confirmed the hunt for Alan’s killer is ongoing and that they’re “following a positive line of enquiry”. Detective Chief Inspector Ally Semple, Major Investigation Team, stated: “Officers continue to support Alan’s family at this difficult time.

“I urge anybody who was within the Alexander Avenue space of Largs or round New England Road, Saltcoats, over the weekend and will have seen one thing suspicious to get in contact.

“Anyone in those areas with dashcam or private CCTV footage which could help, should contact police immediately. There will continue to be an increased police presence in the area as our enquiries continue and anyone with concerns can speak to these officers.”

For the most recent breaking information and tales from throughout the globe from the Daily Star, join our publication by clicking right here.