Teacher accused of getting intercourse with boy, 15, additionally despatched him ‘25,000 texts’
Allison Havemann-Niedrach has been charged with seven counts of sexual crimes against a 15-year-old middle school student she was ‘obsessed’ with, but she denies the charges
A twisted special education teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting a middle-school student in her class, and an indictment claims she had become “obsessed” with him.
Allison Havemann-Niedrach, 44, allegedly abused the 15-year-old student and sent him more than 25,000 texts, court documents claim. She has now been charged with seven counts of sexual crimes, but she denies all of the charges.
The teacher was first probed by investigators at Freehold Intermediate School in New Jersey when the vice principal told police that he was

Another said the student had lunch in her room every day, prosecutors added.
The child’s mum heard from her daughter that her son had been sitting in the teacher’s car. The victim reportedly told his pals that they were even dating, but he told cops he was dating Allison’s daughter and the teacher had done nothing inappropriate.
But authorities said texts on his phone proved otherwise.
Police say they found 25,000 text exchanges on the alleged victim’s phone, with prosecutors believing the teacher had become “obsessed”.
Days later the child’s mum brought him to the police station where he apparently admitted to having sex with Allison. The abuse reportedly started early last year and stopped in June when the teacher was arrested.
Authorities said it happened at Allison’s house and at hotels that she’d paid for, and the student was in her class until her arrest..
The teacher was charged on Tuesday with single counts of aggravated sexual assault, child endangerment through the manufacture of child sex abuse materials, official misconduct and sexual assault, as well as three counts of endangering.
She was bailed to her parent’s home after her initial arrest.
Asia Michael, the district’s Superintendent of Schools, said: “The District takes each and every allegation of this nature very seriously and takes action swiftly when appropriate and as needed.
“Upon the advice of counsel, and in consideration that this matter is currently working through the criminal justice system, the District will not provide any comment.”
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.