Horrifically bruised Virginia Giuffre shares brutal facial accidents after bus hits her
Virginia Giuffre, Prince Andrew’s accuser, has shared a photo of her horrific facial injuries from her hospital bed covered in bruises after she was told she had just four days to live after a car crash
Virginia Giuffre, Prince Andrew’s sexual abuse accuser, has shared a photo of her face covered in bruises after she was told she had just four days to live after a serious car crash.
The 41-year-old said she had been in a crash with a speeding bus and took to Instagram on Sunday to say she had suffered kidney failure and begged to see her kids ‘one last time’ before she passes away.
She said: “They’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology. This year has been the worst start to a new year, but I won’t bore anyone with the details.”
Giuffre shared the horrific photo on Instagram which shows her horrendous facial bruising as she lies in a hospital bed.
The damage to her face is especially bad on the left hand side, as she can hardly keep her left eye open due to the swelling.
Virginia said in the caption: “But I think it’s important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110kmh as we were slowing down for a turn, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a tin can.”
Virginia’s father Sky Roberts commented on the post suggesting he was unaware of the accident.
He said: “Virginia my daughter, I love you and praying you get the correct treatment to live a long and healthy life.
“If there is anything in the world, I can do to help you, please let me know. My spirit is with you now and holding your hand.”
Other commenters offered their prayers for her recovery, with one saying: “Jesus heal this woman who has been a voice for the abused and unseen in this world. We need her.”
Another said: “Thank you for your fight Virginia. The world would be a lot darker place without your tenacity and commitment to the truth.”
Giuffre, neé Roberts, claimed she was sexually assaulted as a teenager by Prince Andrew after being recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell.
She launched legal action against the billionaire Epstein in 2015 and became the centre of a world-wide scandal.
Giuffre settled in Western Australia in December 2020 with her Australian martial arts instructor husband. They had met in Thailand when she was 19. Prince Andrew has always strongly denied the allegations.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here .