Sicko who videoed toddlers watching him carry out intercourse acts is jailed

Thomas Corner, 27, forced ‘utterly defenceless’ children as young as two to watch as he performed sex acts. The sick paedo was described as the ‘worst’ by a police detective

View 4 Images

Thomas Corner was jailed for over a decade(Image: Durham Police)

A disgusting sicko who made toddlers watch him as he carried out sex acts has been put behind bars. He was sentenced to a total of 12 years in prison for the heinous crimes he committed.

Thomas Corner, 27, was handed his sentence after pleading guilty to four counts of causing a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, one count of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child under 13 and one count of making indecent images of children. It was revealed he targeted kids as young as two-years-old for his sick gratification.

Since then he has been remanded into custody to begin his sentence, while the severity of his sickening crimes comes to light. A spokesperson for the police has said they are happy that he is no longer a danger to children and society.

The Express revealed that Corner was first arrested by Durham Constabulary over concerns about his behaviour, particularly around young children. After his belongings were seized, videos of Corner carrying out disgusting sex acts close to toddlers was revealed.

In one harrowing clip, Corner can even be seen encouraging one child, whose age has not been released, to join in on his horrendous acts. Later police investigations revealed that Corner, from Stanley in County Durham, would target young children aged between 2 and 4.

In total, around a dozen videos were discovered by police when they went through Corner’s phone after he was stopped. Appearing before Teesside Crown Court earlier this month, he pleaded guilty to the slew of charges put before him.

Receiving his sentence earlier in February, he was handed a prison sentence of 12 and a half years, alongside a sexual harm prevention order, which means he will be restricted in his behaviour as a result of the risk he poses to the public.

Speaking on the ruling on Monday (February 16), Detective Constable Hanna Liddle from Durham Constabulary said she was horrified at what Corner was doing. “In all the years working as a police officer, I can definitely say Corner is one of the worst I have come across,” she explained.

“He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he just did not care; the children he targeted were utterly defenceless,” she added. “I am pleased he can no longer pose a danger to anyone now he is behind bars.”

It comes just weeks after another man was sentenced to 14 years in prison after he filmed himself raping a defenceless baby. He also was seen to have filmed himself having sex with a dog, in what police branded a “depraved” act.

Adrian Waring, 35, from St Helens, pleaded guilty to a swathe of deplorable crimes, including the despicable act of raping a baby under the age of one. He admitted two counts of raping the infant, as well as charges of sexual assault, creating indecent images of children, possessing extreme pornography, and engaging in bestiality with a live dog.

Detective Chief Inspector Chris Saidi of Merseyside Police condemned Waring’s actions, stating: “The cruelty and depravity Waring inflicted on his victim is impossible to comprehend. He put an innocent and defenceless baby through the most harrowing ordeal purely for his own depraved gratification.”

Article continues below

Ensure our latest headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as a Preferred Source in your Google search settings.

CourtsCrimepolicePrison News