Meghan Markle ‘appearing comeback’ as Duchess of Sussex ‘secures main UK position’
The Duchess of Sussex is reportedly said to have landed a major role in a UK production, one of the main reasons for the couple’s return to Britain after six years
Meghan Markle is poised to make a stunning return to her acting career, having reportedly secured a role in the UK, according to sources.
The Duchess of Sussex is believed to have bagged a significant part in a British production, cited as one of the key factors behind the couple’s homecoming to Britain.
Reports emerged yesterday that Harry and Meghan will be relocating back to the UK after six years away, with their children Archie and Lilibet due to start school in September.
It is reported that King Charles was only made aware of the move on Sunday and until now there was no indication as to what it had been predicated by.
Now, insiders claim that the former Suits star has landed herself an acting opportunity on this side of the Atlantic.
The extent of the role is not clear however entertainment sources told News.com.au, that the Duchess has been offered an undisclosed role in an upcoming project.
Markle, 45, was most famous for portraying Rachel Zane in Suits prior to her marriage to Harry in 2018. She appeared in more than 100 episodes of the programme before declaring her retirement as she began her journey within the Royal Family.
When stepping away from her acting profession, the former Tig blogger remarked: “I don’t see it as giving anything up, I just see it as a change. It’s a new challenge.”
Bronte Coy of News.com.au said: “What they want to do, their style of modelling moving forward, is to do the commercial things so that that then funds the other side, so obviously this is not going to be a burden on taxpayers.”
Bronte added: “People close to Harry said that he was very keen to continue this style of tour. Now that obviously was going to encompass the UK.”
The Star have contacted Harry and Meghan’s representative for comment.

