A disgraced mum has been arrested after police allege she let unknown men repeatedly sexually abuse her four- and seven-year-old daughters in exchange for cash and drugs
A mum has been arrested after police say she let unknown men sexually abuse her two young daughters in exchange for cash and drugs inside a squalid “hell-house”.
Helena Nichole Hoyle, 27, from Bonneau, South Carolina, USA, was taken into custody on August 14 following what investigators described as a direct child abuse investigation by the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office. According to reports, deputies were first alerted on August 3 after receiving a deeply disturbing complaint relating to the sexual assault of a four-year-old girl.
Investigators then interviewed the alleged victim and her seven-year-old sister. An arrest affidavit, cited in reports, says both children disclosed they had been sexually assaulted multiple times by several unidentified men on separate occasions.
The document alleges Hoyle deliberately gave the men access to her daughters in order to profit, receiving money and illegal drugs in return. Police say the four-year-old could not give the same level of detail as her older sister because of her age, but still confirmed that multiple men had inappropriately touched both girls.
She also told officers she witnessed her sister being sexually assaulted, the affidavit said, Local 12 reported. Following the interviews and evidence gathering, Hoyle was arrested and booked into custody.
Jail records reportedly show she has been charged with two counts of felony trafficking in persons and two counts of felony child neglect (neglect by a legal custodian). Hoyle remains in custody at the Berkeley County Jail, WCSC reported.
A judge reportedly set total bail at $250,000 (about £195,000), made up of $75,000 for each trafficking charge (about £58,500 each) and $50,000 for each neglect charge (about £39,000 each). Authorities say the investigation is ongoing as officers work to identify and arrest the men accused of carrying out the abuse, Live 5 News reported.
This comes after reports of a man who suffered “vile” abuse at the hands of his drug-addicted parents who has opened up on the first night he was raped.
Logan Gifford survived a dysfunctional childhood that included regular sexual assaults in a cramped house in Las Vegas, US, the Daily Star previously reported.
The 27-year-old political activist is now living a much happier life after recently becoming the legal father of his brother – and welcoming another child with his partner.
He doesn’t remember the exact age he was first raped but he does recall re-enacting the Barack Obama-John McCain election in fifth grade at the time, meaning he was around 10.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletters.